Thursday, March 17, 2005

.... arbit ramblings

It's a beautiful day,
but I live in the middle of a city.

I'm surrounded by concrete and bricks, metal and plastics, artificial sights and sounds.


The view from my garden on a winter afternoon

And all this while, the sun still shines down bathing the world in warmth... cool breezes wash over my garden animating the grass and flowers. The parrots return to my fir tree for Spring - flitting greenly thru the brown, their screeching creating an odd sense of peace. an for that brief moment in time, i've forgotten the discordant roar of engines, the cries of the malcontent and am CONTENT IN THE MORNING CALM.

Why then, should I venture out if these simple joys are right here at my porch? isnt it better that I stay inside rejoicing, remembered nature and its beauty?

(a late hour - early in the year 2005)

1 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Blogger amar said...

Beautiful! Words and pic dear friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home